The Alternative Provision Network is a place for schools, local/national government and alternative education providers to come together to share ideas.
Schools can …
- connect with each other to develop strategies for engaging with Alternative education.
- find alternative education providers from across the country offering opportunities not available locally
local government can …
- connect with colleagues from other LAs
- share good practice on commissioning and quality assurance
Alternative Education Providers can …
- connected with each other to share ideas and good practice
- download model policies
- access low-cost specialist staff recruitment services (provided by the network’s own in-house recruitment team)
- get advice on becoming and independent school and preparing for OfSTED,