Members of the network can access the following:
Specialist staff recruitment services
- Our in-house recruitment company have thousands of CVs for specialist tutors (functional skills, vocational, GCSE, etc), admin, management and leadership, casual, temporary and permanent staff looking for work in schools, colleges, alternative providers, PRUs and special schools.
- Members enjoy huge discounts on recruitment costs, temp to perm fees and casual/temporary staff costs.
- Our in-house payroll service can process PAYE for casual, temp and permanent staff on a weekly or monthly basis (including pension, HMRC, holiday, SSP/SMP etc)
- As with recruitment, members receive preferential rates, at a fraction of the cots of other payroll services.
- A full selection of policy templates for you to download and modify to meet your own needs (eg, Safeguarding, Information Technology, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, Student behaviour, exam policies, etc)
- ‘Find a consultant’ – to help with preparing for Ofsted, registering to become an Independent School, developing a quality assurance framework your county/district
- Annual conference to meet colleagues from across our sector.