The Alternative Provision Network was established in May 2023.
Membership of the network is by annual subscription and there are currently three different membership categories:
- Alternative Provider (AP supplier)
- School (Mainstream/Academy/Trust)
- Local, Regional or National Government
Once you have joined the network, you have access to a range of services including:
- Members only forum to ask questions and share ideas.
- Search, find and communicate with other members and view their profile
- Stay up-to-date with news, government briefings and member’s activity
- Book onto network or member’s events, and even publicise / manage bookings for your own events.
To join the network, use the ‘Membership’ link at the top of this page, where you can select your category and pay using a credit/debit card or paypal account. If you would prefer to receive an invoice either use the ‘Contact us’ section at the bottom of this page, or use the ‘Chat With Us’ feature (bottom right of this site).
Keep scrolling down to see some of the other benefits on offer to members …